By all accounts, these accounting courses are career winners
We have online courses for beginners right through to those who are already established in their careers. The average annual salary for an Accounting Technician is $56,000.
Our students rate us 4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot
“I have done several accounting & finance based courses…”“I have done several accounting & finance based courses through The Career Academy. They are fantastic. I am an accountant and would love to work for this academy.” – Janice R
- Fast track your career with a formal education in Accounting
- Receive a Certificate in Accounting & Diploma in Accounting
- Become a qualified member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- AAT is the world’s leading body for accounting technicians with more than 140K members
- Increase your competence and skills so you can manage business accounts and save money on accounting fees.
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
The AAT Accounting Pathway Program offered by The Career Academy is an accounting path well worth travelling, it will really get your accounting career moving. This is the program for those who love to take bold steps to champion their career. It’s unique to The Career Academy and specially designed for those working, or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level accounting role. Comprising of a Certificate in Accounting, a Diploma in Accounting, plus the AAT Certified Accounting Technician Program, it’s a pathway for those with the desire to gain a formal qualification and recognition of their experience. Plus, this Program will enable you to gain certified accounting technician status.