Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Get a qualification to match your experienceTake hold of your future with a Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll. Whether you are looking for the perfect position or need more tools for your current job, this industry and employer-recognised certificate is a logical step forward. Our payroll and administration course includes modules to help you understand GST and accounts, plus you’ll discover how depreciation operates on assets and how to process payroll. Enrol in the Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll for six months of free access to MYOB and learn to manage cash flow like a pro.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Administration
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Gain industry & employer-recognised certification
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Word
- Obtain access to the Official Xero Advisor Certification
- Become experienced With Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Gain fundamental Accounting & Bookkeeping skills
- Increase proficiency with MYOB Accounting software
- Attain an employer recognised Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Accounting with MYOB
- Accounting with Xero
- Understanding GST
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- Setting up an MYOB Payroll File
- Setting up Employee Pay Details
- Preparing & Processing Pays with MYOB
- Managing Leave with MYOB
- Preparing Payroll Reports with MYOB
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting Up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests With Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Filing Obligations Using Xero
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Get access to the CCH Practical Accounting Guide valued at $126!
This practical guide covers a range of Accounting, Bookkeeping and taxation issues that Accountants need to be aware of when dealing with their business or clients. You’ll get instant access to this eBook once you enrol, plus many more free eBooks to help you study.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $995 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Yes, you can apply for RPL for this if you already hold other accounting qualifications or have other accounting experience.
Upon completing this course, you could work towards becoming an Accounting Technician by moving on to studying the Diploma in Accounting.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 8-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Yes. This particular skill set is in demand across various industries and business sectors. This certificate is helpful for those considering a new job or promotion in accounts or payroll administration, payroll management or even office management.
We offer support for students facing financial hardships, including flexible payment options. Reach out to us to discuss how we can accommodate your needs. (0800 342 829)