Psychology, Youth Counselling, and Mental Health Bundle
Discover a transformative pathwayUnderstand the scope and nature of psychology by studying counselling and mental health. Learn ways to communicate with adolescents effectively and use conflict resolution techniques and knowledge around consciousness and perception to make a difference in people’s lives. Explore how youth counselling is practised with psychology courses that cover the professional practice of psychology, counselling techniques, and practical approaches to psychological problems. Comprised of two diplomas and a certificate, the Psychology, Youth Counselling, and Mental Health Bundle provides an overview of principles and approaches used in studying mental health. Enrol today to learn how counsellors and psychologists are helping young people.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Deepen your understanding
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
The Career Academy is a proud Partner of
- Complete three qualifications in one and save $935 + GST
- Use your skills to motivate people in your career and personal life
- Discover youth counselling skills used by professionals
- Psychology courses developed and delivered by psychology and counselling experts
- Get a 12-month membership to the International Association of Counsellors (IAC)
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling, management or education
- The Career Academy donate a portion of all course proceeds to Youthline.
Diploma in Psychology & Counselling
- The Nature and Scope of Psychology
- The Neurological Basis of Behaviour
- Environmental Effects on Behaviour
- Consciousness and Perception
- Psychological Development
- Needs, Drives and Motivation
- Abnormal Behaviour
- Individual Behaviour
- Group Behaviour
- Methods of Dealing with Psychological Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Learning Specific Skills
- Listening and Bonding
- Interview Techniques
- Changing Beliefs and Normalising
- Finding Solutions
- Ending the Counselling
- The Counselling Session
- Focusing on the Present
- Telephone Counselling
- Dealing with Crisis
- Problem Solving Techniques I – Aggression
- Problem Solving Techniques II – Depression
- Problem Solving Techniques III – Grief and Loss
- Problem Solving Techniques IV – Suicide
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy I: Freud, Erikson & Jung
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy II: Adler
- Humanistic / Existential Approaches I: Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic / Existential Approaches II
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-Focussed Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Understanding Counselling
- Ethics & Confidentiality
- Understanding the Self
- Emotions and Behaviour
- Referral Practice
Diploma in Child & Youth Counselling
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- The Newborn Infant
- States and Senses of the Infant
- Emotions and Socialisation
- Cognitive Development
- Language Development
- Socialisation – Part A
- Child Sexuality
- Socialisation – Part B
- Introduction – Theories of Human Development
- Life Crises
- Physical Development
- Intellectual Development
- Emotional Development
- Sexuality in Adolescence
- Social Development
- Moral Development
- Adolescence and the Transition into Adulthood
Certificate in Mental Health
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Risk and Protective Factors
- Helping Yourself and Others
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Suicide Risk and Intervention
- Recognise and Respond to Domestic Violence
- Aged Care and Support Services
- Psychotherapeutic and Pharmacological Treatments in Mental Health
- Ethical Responsibilities of Mental Health Professionals
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $845
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $845 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $3,150.00 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 500 hours, and you’ll have up to 24 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Our Psychology, Youth Counselling, and Mental Health Bundle provides learners with the opportunity to gain a foundation for further study around mental health, youth counselling and psychology.