Certificate in Personal Training
Learn how to become a Personal TrainerBe your own boss and carve out your fitness enterprise with this Personal Training Micro-Credential. Help people reach their personal health and fitness goals and thrive as a Personal Trainer. This course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your fitness career. You will learn to provide physical assessments and incorporate exercise science principles into fitness programming, alongside instructing programs for body composition goals and providing healthy eating information to clients. This course is not delivered by The Career Academy – but OCA – one of our education partners.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- 100% online and on-demand – Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
- Real world, industry-led learning – Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
- Dedicated support – We’re here to help. Access expert support from a tutor by email or phone (Mon-Fri) or reach us on live chat, 7 days a week.
- Receive a Digital Badge on course completion – Show the world your new skills with a digital badge easy-to-share badge delivered by Credly
- Assessing Client Needs and Fitness Levels
- Biomechanics for Strength and Conditioning
- Circuit Training
- Developing Exercise Programs
- Exercise Considerations for Specific Population Groups
- Gym Equipment Use and Maintenance
- Health Screening and Referral Process
- Instructing Exercise for Children and Adolescents
- Instructing Exercise for Older Adults
- Instructing Exercise Programs
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Physiology
- Selling your Services
- Sports Injuries and Injury Management
- Programming for Strength and Conditioning
- Understanding Fitness Industry Employment Agreements and Contracts
- Understanding Heart Rate Variability
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.