Certificate in Nutrition and Business
Start your journey with some brain foodAre you passionate about Nutrition? Do you believe in a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating? This course has been designed for starting a business or career in Nutrition coaching and for personal trainers looking to upskill. Learn about healthy eating, writing diet plans and customising diets and eating for your clients! Learn about the way certain foods influence energy levels, fats and muscles. This nutrition course is also very business focused and comes with small business training you could use to start your own Nutrition business or alternatively help build an employer’s business. This course is not delivered by The Career Academy – but OCA – one of our education partners.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- 100% online and on-demand – Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
- Real world, industry-led learning – Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
- Dedicated support – We’re here to help. Access expert support from a tutor by email or phone (Mon-Fri) or reach us on live chat, 7 days a week.
- Receive a Digital Badge on course completion – Show the world your new skills with a digital badge easy-to-share badge delivered by Credly
- Assessing a Person’s Current Diet
- Basic Nutritional Principles
- Writing Meal Plans
- Carbohydrate Loading
- Intermittent Fasting
- Ketogenic Diet
- Nutrition – Balancing Extremes
- Nutrition for Before, During, and After Exercise
- Nutritional Recommendations for Weight Loss
- The Anabolic Nutrient Timing Factor Nutrition for Muscle Growth
- The Basics of Sports and Health Supplements
- The Importance of Hydration Before, During and After Exercise
- Understanding How the Body Uses Nutrients as Fuel for Energy
- Understanding Nutritional Deficiencies and Common Nutritional Intolerances
- Beginning your Business with the End in Mind
- Looking After Your Clients
- Operating a Small Fitness Business
- Running a Successful Business Day to Day
- Insurance and Registration Requirements for your Personal Training Business
- Marketing Your Personal Training Business
- Understanding Finance for the Fitness Professional
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.