Advanced Certificate in Childcare
Learn the childcare essentialsChildcare is about much more than babysitting. Working in this field means being a professional caregiver with a breadth of knowledge and education you can use to help young people grow into healthy, happy adults. It means teaching children skills that will set them up for life. You’ll get career-boosting, industry-aligned benefits that you can carry far into your future. And it’s an excellent way to combine your knowledge, compassion, joy and excitement for childcare in order to make a lasting difference in the lives of future generations. This course is not delivered by The Career Academy – but OCA – one of our education partners.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Gain unparalleled insight
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- 100% online and on-demand – Enrol at any time and study on your own terms. Assessments are designed to improve comprehension rather than test the recall of facts in a timed setting.
- Real world, industry-led learning – Our courses are designed in collaboration with institutions, employers and industry experts to equip you with practical, real-world skills that will advance your career and broaden your mind.
- Dedicated support – We’re here to help. Access expert support from a tutor by email or phone (Mon-Fri) or reach us on live chat, 7 days a week.
- Receive a Digital Badge on course completion – Show the world your new skills with a digital badge easy-to-share badge delivered by Credly
- Use An Approved Learning Framework To Guide Practice
- Facilitate Compliance In An Education And Care Service
- Embed Sustainable Practices In Service Operations
- Promote And Provide Healthy Food & Drink
- Provide Care For Babies & Toddlers
- Ensure Health & Safety Of Children
- Provide Care For Children
- Establish & Maintain A Safe & Healthy Environment For Children
- Foster The Holistic Development & Wellbeing Of The Child In Early Childhood
- Maintain Work Health & Safety
- Develop Cultural Competence
- Implement Strategies For The Inclusion Of All Children
- Nurture Creativity In Children
- Establish & Implement Plans For Developing Co-operative Behaviour
- Analyse Information To Inform Learning
- Work In Partnership With Families To Provide Appropriate Education & Care For Children
- Provide Experiences To Support Children’s Play & Learning
- Use Information About Children To Inform Practice
- Participate In Workplace Health & Safety
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.