Certificate in Youth Development and Counselling
How to change people’s lives for the better
What better course to take
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling, management or education
- Understand how to deal with people positively by knowing their behaviour
- Learn online, at your own pace, with expert tutor support by phone and email
- Increase your job prospects and learn key Child, Youth & Counselling skills
- Gain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- We donate a portion of all course proceeds to Youthline
Covering the following modules
- Introduction to Psychology
- The New Born Infant
- States and Senses of the Infant
- Emotions and Socialisation
- Introduction – Theories of Human Development
- Life Crises
- Physical Development
- Intellectual Development
- Emotional Development
- Sexuality in Adolescence
- Social Development
- Moral Development
- Adolescence and the Transition into Adulthood
- Learning Specific Skills
- Listening and Bonding
- Interview Techniques
- Changing Beliefs and Normalising
- Finding Solutions
- Ending the Counselling
Course SummaryQualification Code: Qualification Code: PSCN1015
Start date: Get instant access within 1 business day.
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: You’ll have 24/7 access to your course material for up to 12 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: 100% online with unlimited tutor support via phone and email. Ask questions anytime and your professional tutors will respond during business hours.
Assessments: Includes practical assessments, case studies, multiple choice questions, quizzes and written assessments.
Qualification information: Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
Course Level: 6
Investment: $1,295 or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
This Course is accredited by ICOES
The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Click on “Get Started Now”
2. Decide payment option – full payment or no deposit, interest free payment plan from only $25/week
3. Receive your course login details via email and start learning!