Certificate in Xero Payroll
Eliminate all payroll stress and worryManaging your payroll and PAYE returns can be a real worry sometimes. Well with Xero Payroll from The Career Academy it can all simply disappear. Once you become your own payroll administrator, it will enable you to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving valuable time and stress managing the payments. And your competency skill will be increased; so will your career prospects.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Become an expert in Xero
Be awarded with a Xero Certified certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Learn how to use single touch payroll with Xero, making payroll so easy.
- Increase your skills and become confident in Xero Payroll.
- Be your own payroll administrator; save money on payroll fees
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course.
- This course is delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider, plus this course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 continuing professional development hours on completion.
The Certificate in Xero Payroll comprises the following 8 modules;
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting Up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests With Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Filing Obligations Using Xero
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $100
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $100 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
" As soon as I upgraded my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job! "
The Career Academy has given me the opportunity not only to educate myself with accounting software programs but to also receive certification from the software company themselves. It looks amazing on my resume and has opened up so many more job opportunities
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 0800 342 829 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course takes approximately 15 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Payroll Administrator. This jobs in New Zealand earn approximately $60,000 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 8-day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.