Diploma in MYOB
Take a forward-thinking approachThe Diploma in MYOB course encompasses learning across Payroll, Essentials, Account Right, and levels you up with the MYOB Official Test – pass this for a perfect addition to your CV. Work towards a career in accounts across various sectors with this MYOB online course; let your current boss see you mean business or run your own show. Learn to manage employees from payroll and leave through to KiwiSaver – and discover inventory, quotes & invoicing in MYOB AccountRight. Enrol now and take control of your trajectory; study this online MYOB course NZ-wide from your home or office.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Become an expert in MYOB
Be awarded with a MYOB certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Get access to the official MYOB test
- Understand how to construct financial reports & where they should be filed
- Gain 40 continuing professional development hours – (CPD) Certification Service
- Accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals
- Developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- FREE six months access to MYOB
- FREE access to the MYOB Partner Program
- NOTE: MYOB accountright is not compatible for Macbook
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB
- Payroll in MYOB AccountRight
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
- Introduction to MYOB Business Payroll
- Setting up Employees in MYOB Business Payroll
- Pay Runs in MYOB Business
- Payday Filing Status and Payroll Reporting with MYOB Business
- Certificate in MYOB Business Payroll Assessment
Receive access to MYOB’s official test. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of MYOB, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials and Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $995.00 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 40 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Accounting Technician, Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Along with comprehensive one-on-one support from our tutors, you will receive six months of free access to MYOB and a free 12-month student membership to the Institute of Public Accountants on enrolment – and this course counts towards 40 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.