Diploma in MYOB
It’s one of the most highly awarded MYOB courses that you could take. The Diploma in MYOB for accountancy, bookkeeping and administration roles is loaded with specially rated achievements. These include certificates in MYOB AccountRight, MYOB Essentials and MYOB Essentials Payroll. If you want to be quickly acknowledged and highly rewarded, then this Diploma is the one.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~40 Hours | 6 Months Access | Level 6
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Understand MYOB Inside Out
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just $995 + GST
Or from only $25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- You’ll be provided with comprehensive one-on-one tutor support.
- Flexible start dates – enrol online and start when you are ready.
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- With the course approved by the CPD Certification Service, you’ll gain 40 continuing professional development hours.
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals.
- The course has been developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider.
- Plus, you’ll receive some fantastic FREE benefits;
- FREE six months access to MYOB.
- FREE 12-month student membership to the Institute of Public Accountants on enrolment.
- FREE access to the MYOB Partner Program – get access to free webinars and training, access to a Partner Dashboard which will list all your MYOB clients in one place, and much more!
The Diploma in MYOB comprises the following courses;
- Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB
- Payroll in MYOB AccountRight
- Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB
- Managing Contacts with MYOB
- Managing Items with MYOB
- Managing Invoices & Quotes with MYOB
- Managing Bills with MYOB
- Managing Reports in MYOB
- Installing MYOB Payroll
- Payroll Categories
- Employees & Timesheets
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities, Superannuation & Reporting
Receive access to MYOB’s official test. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of MYOB, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials and Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 8-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 080 0342 829 or email them at email@example.com
This course costs $995 + GST or only $25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 40 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as an Accounting Technician, Bookkeeper, Office Administrator, Financial Controller or Payroll Administrator. These jobs in New Zealand earn approximately $54,907 per year but can be as high as $67,000 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 8-day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
It’s one of the most highly awarded MYOB courses that you could take. The Diploma in MYOB for accountancy, bookkeeping and administration roles is loaded with specially rated achievements. These include certificates in MYOB AccountRight, MYOB Essentials and MYOB Essentials Payroll. If you want to be quickly acknowledged and highly rewarded, then this course is the one.
Approximately 40 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.Approximately 40 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Yes, but we recommend you complete a structured course with unlimited tutor support via phone and email to get the most out of your MYOB training.
MYOB training ranges from $495 up to $995, with interest free payment plans available from only $25 per week.
The Career Academy offers professional MYOB training with unlimited tutor support.