Diploma in Business
This is a dynamic online course where you’ll learn practical accounting, management, marketing, IT and leadership skills. You’ll get a real understanding of how to build an effective team, manage projects and convert website visits to leads. This is a course that provides excellent business disciplines that will go a long way to advancing your career by making you a standout candidate in the marketplace.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Duration & Course Level
~300 Hours | 12 Months Access | Level 6
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Take Your Career To The Next Level
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just $2450 + GST
Or from only $25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Learn a broad range of business disciplines valuable for your professional development
- Gain valuable skills in practical accounting, management, marketing and IT
- Have access to our eLibrary with 50+ business books available to borrow as you study
- Be mentored by experts in their field
- Totally flexible course – you choose the time and pace of your study
The Diploma in Business comprises the following courses;
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Adjusting Entries
- Financial Statements
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic & Lateral Thinking
- Management & Organisational Structures
- Management Theories & Procedures
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Management Styles & External Influences
- Employing People & Interview Skills
- Staff Management
- Ethics and Equity
- Human Behaviour
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Controlling Operations
- Staff Training
- Work Teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Introduction to Business Computing & the Internet
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Excel
- Scope and Nature of Internet Marketing
- The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- Website Strategy, Principle and Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Applications
- Capturing and Converting Customers
- Content Marketing
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 8-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no entry requirements or pre-requisites to enrol into this course. You can enrol online directly by selecting your course and clicking on “Enrol Now” and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can enrol over the phone with our friendly student advisors. Give them a call on 0800342829 or email them at email@example.com
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee less a $50 + GST administration fee.
Our qualifications prepare you take on a huge range of practical based roles. Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise for jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Your course will be delivered by our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students in the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready.
Your tutors will check in on your progress and you do need to set up time to do your work. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer, or if you have time you can do more than one module a week.