Diploma in Business Administration
Sharpen your skills & move up the ladderWhy study business administration? Because you’re smart, and you know learning never stops. When you enrol for a Diploma in Business Administration, you give yourself the gift of knowledge. Building on the skills gained across our Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support, this course opens the door to applications for higher-level positions. The Career Academy Diploma in Business Administration teaches you how to plan and review systems and procedures, communicate effectively in meetings, manage projects across milestones and timeframes – and work smarter on MS Word. Enrol today to level up. You can complete this Diploma in Business Administration NZ-wide from the comfort of your own home.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Administration
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Explore accounting software with MYOB & Xero
- Get an introduction to project management
- Power up your CV with industry-recognised certification
- The Career Academy is a Xero and MYOB Education Partner
- Six months access to MYOB included with your course, plus get access to the official Xero advisor certification
Receive a free 12-month membership to the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand (AdmiNZ Inc.) on successful completion of this course
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Creating Documents
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Organise Schedules & Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Understanding Key New Zealand Business Legislation
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
Receive full membership to the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand absolutely FREE
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $700
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $700 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $1,795.00 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Yes, you can apply for RPL for this if you already hold other accounting qualifications or have other accounting experience.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Administrator or Receptionist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
This Diploma builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn how to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences.
This Diploma is at Career Academy Level 6.