Certificate in Child Psychological Development
Increase the depth of your understandingA Certificate in Child Psychological Development is a great way to gather skills and information that could enhance your parenting experience. Discover key terms used in child development psychology and examine how parents may affect their child’s intelligence. Explore nature versus nurture, how external perception influences a child’s ideas about themselves, and use frameworks around child psychology, behaviour and development to understand the world better. Look at cause and correlation, study language, socialisation, and the senses and states of infants. Enrol now to understand your children with greater clarity.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Deepen your understanding
Be awarded with a certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
The Career Academy is a proud Partner of
- Discover Piaget’s theories on the stages of cognitive development
- Learn about different types of play and how each is important
- Take an interest in ideas that may be useful in an Early Childhood Education setting
- Develop knowledge around cognitive processes, memory & development stages
- Learn to nurture your child in ways that grow your confidence
- Study at your own place online – great for expectant or nursing parents
- Learn skills to help children grow & develop in positive ways
- The Career Academy donates a portion of all course proceeds to Youthline
The Certificate in Child Psychological Development comprises the following 12 modules;
- Introduction to Child Psychology
- The Newborn Infant
- States and Senses of the Infant
- Emotions and Socialisation
- Cognitive Development
- Language Development
- Socialisation – Part A
- Child Sexuality
- Socialisation – Part B
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $100
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $100 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $395.00 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 120 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
This course is a great addition to your CV when applying for jobs in the Child Care sector, as a Teacher, or for those wishing to pursue a career in Counselling.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
A Certificate in Child Psychological Development at The Career Academy is a great starting point for anyone who wants to understand the unique psychology of