Certificate in Business Administration
Are you ready to level up?The Career Academy Certificate In Business Administration provides a fantastic springboard for upskilling in your current role or could open the door to an exciting new career. Learn software like Microsoft Excel, MYOB and Xero, and how to make professional presentations with Powerpoint. This Certificate in Business Administration teaches you about standard business systems and procedures, introduces you to relevant employment law, and shows you the importance of effective communication in the workplace. You can complete the Certificate in Business Administration NZ-wide from the comfort of your home.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Administration
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Understand accounting with MYOB & Xero
- Learn about time management, ethics & professionalism
- Become a Certified Business Administrator.
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Gain a practical understanding of Xero &/or MYOB
- The Career Academy is an official Xero and MYOB Education Partner
Receive a free 12-month membership to the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand (AdmiNZ Inc.) on successful completion of this course
The Certificate in Business Administration comprises the following 11 modules;
- Effective Business Communication
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with MYOB
- Accounting with Xero
Receive full membership to the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand absolutely FREE
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with an 8 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
This course costs $996.00 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Yes, you can apply for RPL for this if you already have other accounting qualifications or experience.
This course takes approximately 140 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Administrator or a Receptionist.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 0800 342 829 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 8 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
The Certificate in Business Administration online course will help you become a certified business administrator, increase your job prospects or enable you to upskill in your current role. You’ll learn practical skills that will give you greater confidence working in the administrative field or as a small business owner.